Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Ethics Training: .08 Blood Ethical Level

This has noting to do with Hamlet. Tomorrow I will embark on the more time consuming part of my day job, shooting. Not like Cheney, but shooting a traing film. I have been tasked to teach ethics to the NAvy. Thats right, ethics. I have no training in the subject, and since I was given the job on last wednesday I had not time to research.

Given that lobbiests are not the driving force behind the navy, I have begun to understand that this could be a little harded than simply telling greedy for ridiculiously, discustingly, unpatriotically greedy. Still, it seems pretty silly. The majority of the script deals with drinking. Suprise! People in the military have a problem with alchohol, and as we all know now, people with guns shouldn't drink, or they might shoot lawyers in the face.

Anyway, I will become completely nocturnal from a week and then probably get sick. Then take a week off, and be behind schedule for post. But thats ok, since the primary filmiing unit (including my boss) will be out of town for a month shooting a "Dangers of Persciption Drugs" movie in Kentucky. I imagine the problem is shifting now, from taking the drugs, to just getting them. DON'T FOGET WHAT A SNAFU MEDICARE PART D IS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home