Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Because Karl Asked

Sorry i missed the Caucus, I was watching it happen, but not commenting. Fankly there isn't much for me to be angry about...which is different, for me. My candidate is winning, and should win big tonight as well.

I've been telling Republicans they were going to nominate Mike Huckabee for about 9 months, and it looks like thats whats going to happen. There is still a shot of Guliani and McCain - but the more I see John McCain, the more I see a bitter, old man. And when I say old, I mean OLD. This guy looks like he will tip over at any second. I believe he would be 2 years older than Reagan was when he first took office. Look, he's just too old.

I feel a little bad for the Clinton's. No I don't. I pity them. There is no way to win now. Hillary's natural negatives are too high for her to ever go negative and succeed, and there is no way to stop Obama with negative campaigning anyway - though I know the GOP will try. You actually have to have a better message to beat Obama, and you have to deliver it better. Or you could restrict the national vote to the white counties in Mississippi and all of Utah.

It really does feel exciting, like being an active part of history. Most of the history in my life time has been passive history - disasters and terrorist attacks, the ending of a long cold war, etc. Barack Obama is, in my opinion, the Kennedy of my generation. Baby Boomers hate that, because they are arrogant, selfish brats who; though they maybe sixty, still act like the 17 year olds they still wish they were. I for one am ready to say goodbye to the Most Selfish Generation.

So if you don't know anything about Barack Obama's positions, please take a few minutes to find out before he gets attacked with lies like any self respecting front runner. The real secert of Barack is that he's really no tthat Liberal.

Coming Soon - Why Libertarians are Jackasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home