Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Does this make you horny? or nauseous?


Honestly How Sexy is this?


I don't know whats worse. A anti-gay gay Senator getting arrested for lude behavior, or that anonymous sex in bathrooms is illegal. When I was at Maryland there was a men's room on the first floor of the Theatre building that was infamous for this stuff. So much so that I was shown it's entry in a guide book to cruising, which the name escapes me. We're talking honest to god glory holes, which the tech deparment would patch with metal plates every couple of months - but damned if the "cruisers" didn't keep prying them off.

Anyway, most of the straight guys just avoided that bathroom. Occasionally I'd be rehearsing really late at night and would figure that no one would be around, and I'd venture in - only to turn right around, due to what I like to call "too many feet in the stall." I was too young to realize that folks were going in there at just that point in the night.

So here is the thing: that men's room was constantly monitored, and I never heard of anyone getting arrested for the goings on within. Believe me when I tell you, I do not want all men's rooms to become the 21st Century bath house - I am fine with them being the 21st Century cesspools that they are - but don't we have better things to do with our time?

Moreover; I was informed by one of my Capital Hill spy's that the whole Sen. Vitter and prostitutes thing was a leak by the white House to secure his vote on Iraq, this looks like exactly the same thing to me. That in no way makes me a fan of Sen. Craig, I think he is disgusting, but I - unlike John McCain - thought he was disgusting before he got in to trouble in Minn. I think the whole GOP is disgusting, and it has nothing to do with sex. They are hell bent on destroying the middle class and undermining the social infrastructure of this country - that my friends is more disgusting that any men's room solicitation (yes even yours Tucker Carlson, and by the way why did you have to go get a friend to come back with you to the bathroom and throw that guys head against the stall? Are you a pussy? No need to answer, I think it's pretty clear.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home