Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

'Cause I was on Fucking Vacation

Thats right, three glorious weeks of no interactive media. Where did I go? What did I do? Did I take a trip? No. I was right here. Rehearsing a show. Going to weddings. Running. Watching daytime MSNBC, Heroes, and The Bionic Woman. Oh and learning three pages of dialogue in Italian.

The latter has been the most ambitious. I've never been very good with languages. I took four years of Latin in High School in the the hopes that since no one speaks it it would be easier for me. No such luck - barely got through that. Then I took another stab at language in College, German this time. And as I said to Gallu last week, I basically got the level of holding up a conversational level of a retarded 2 year old German Child with a learning disorder. It's the spelling. I can't spell in English, so being able to remember the correct spelling for a whole new dictionary was never really in the cards. However; I seem to have been able to get the Italian out, and even understand what I'm saying - now as a special treat, if you are not going to the Stiles/Fritzky wedding this Saturday, the aforementioned Gallu will be performing said Italian for me in the Trial at the 7:30 Saturday show.

Fred Thompson makes his debate debut tonight...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The GOP is counting on complacency and inevitability too win in 08. All you primary voters out there - "chose wisely."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home