Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I've already made history, have you?

I am pleased to report that i have already voted in the Maryland Democratic Primary and it's not until next week. Absentee baby, seems that I will be in Louisiana for the big Potomac Primary day and the Clinton's had conspired to take me out of the game. No such luck. I even alerted my colleague and producer Karen to the situation - she is backing the junior Senator from New York - as well as printing her a ballot request and bugging her every day up to Feb. 5th as to whether she had faxed it to the Board of Elections. Take note, the Obama supporter was encouraging the Clinton supporter to vote.

However, due to her own civic laziness, she had not submitted her new address prior to filling out her ballot request, as well as incorrectly filling out the form - thus proving to me that Obama supporters are infinitely superior to Clinton supporters and more deserving of choosing the next President.

I am bringing a number of locals to Louisiana with me - and get to see the old Danny Ladmirault while I am there - and I told them all to get an absentee ballot well with in the necessary time frame. I have done what I can. Though the head of IT department is an idiot and registered as an independent, thus taking him out of the Maryland primary - take that non-partisan people. If you want to complain about your choices, you need to participate...yeah Lou Dobbs, I'm talking to your fat lazy ass.

How everyone is enjoying this incredibly exciting election, and a special thanks to the WGA for striking and forcing everyone to pay attention to things that matter. I wish they would strike every four years.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger FRM115 said...

i saw the best bumper sticker today that made me think of you.

it looked like one of those black and white one way street signs with the arrow and what not. the text in the arrow read.

"at next election, turn left"

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Thehairyape said...

he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home