Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Who's a Flip Flopper Now, Sean?


I got up this morning and what do I see on the front page of the Washington Post, but that the President is going to set a time table for the withdrawl of troops from Iraq(notice the Post has changed the headline of this article since this morning.) Wait a minute, this sounds familiar. Like an idea someone else had...hmmm...let me think...Senator Frist? No. Senator Santorum? No. Congressman Delay? No... Oh right, Jack Murtha, John Kerry, Harry Reid and the Democratic Party.

Do I think this is the right idea? Yeah. Do I think it is too late? Yeah. Our precious media is still asking the question when will Iraq fall into civil war, as if it hasn't happened yet. Folks, it's on. I have been thinking this for two months, but now that the Great Generalizer has gone back on his word and changed his position on the occupation, I know it for sure.

So lets hear the appologies starting with Fox News - all of you, that's right you too Alan Colmes. Then the Swift Boat Veterans, Zell Miller, the GOP, Chris Mathews (you slimey traitor,) Brian Williams, Joe Scarbourough...you get the point. Appologies to the American People whom you have betrayed. Stand up and be adults, if you can't, get of my damn TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home