Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This just in

I'm not sure how this is going to pan out, but the below mentioned director has come begging to a much wronged actor from our fair city. Thats right, begging. The sadness to me me is that he probably will end up getting what he wants without any consequences - and I imagine - no lessons learned.

I have a bit more access to the wronged actor, since I'm his manager at his day job, and I think he is going to go the the Big Apple. Best Wishes to him, I hope it is good to him. He will be missed around the office for sure. But the decision isn't final...yet.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger The Dougressor said...

Are you freaking kidding me!?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Thehairyape said...

nope

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger The Dougressor said...

And now it is confirmed, from what I understand....from reliable sources.

This whole things makes my head hurt, but I wish the actor all the best...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home