Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Peeking


Some people have found me, and that is fine. Peek all you want. One of the points of this exercise is to get over my fear of writting. I have ADD and Dyslexia so my writting has always had bad form and, of couse, spelling. For years I have attempted to write plays, movies, and short stories with little sucess. Mostly because I don't want to show them to anyone.

A month or so ago I got into an email dissucsion with my mother, who had just gone to hear Collin Powell speak at a forum. She set forth the hypothesis that Collin Powell was a closet Democrat. I responded that I thought he was a Clinton Republican and we went back a forth for a few emails. In one of which she commented on how clear my ideas and points were in my writting.

Shocked I was. Then I thought back to the last thing I had written for anyone to see. A mission statement for my place of buisness. Again, the responce to that was, "this is so well written?!"

I guess the point is that if the ideas you read here, if you are actually reading and not just hunting for picutes, seem unclear - go ahead and say so. Agree, disagree, whatever. But don't worry about me, I'm content to be a tree in the woods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home