Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Off Line for a bit

The Hairy Ape is off to a "geometrical building which would like to remain anonymous" to make a movie for the next week or so.

I will also use this time to do something, which for those that know me, is rare and difficult. I made a mistake a few posts down (it's gone now) and wanted to publicly (if that’s what this is) say that I was wrong - though I do believe my heart was in the right place. But that doesn't matter when it could damage others. We have a whole 51% of the country that thinks that way and I would prefer not to be counted among them. So I'm not going to get anymore detailed about that, but to say that I am sorry, fix the problem (I hope,) and change course.

When I return. Sorry no stories on this shoot. If I told you what I was doing, then I would have to...yeah...think I'll spend sometime on why the economy is not nearly as good as Bush and the billionaire club want you to believe it is...

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Alexander Strain said...

The world shall miss such irreverence . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home