Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Son of a Bitch

As I was looking for posts on the Gomez blog about the show last night I wandered into the gigs section to find that they are playing tonight in my place of birth, down 95 in Richmond, VA - on Brown's Island for FREE! Personally $25 isn't too much for a 20 song two hour concert of music I love, but I can't believe that I missed that update. I guess when you figure in gas it cost the same. Damn, dman, dammitty, damn, damn.

Just so you know, I would leave right now, but I have a wedding to go to tomorrow in the Western Hills of said state. Guess I'll jsut have to listent o last nights show again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home