Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Birthday Wish

So for my birthday I got a guity plea. I know it's bad, but it makes me happy that overprivalaged people like Noe and Ken Lay are begining to get what has been coming tothem for such a long time.

Today is my birthday and I wanted to take the time to toss a couple of wishes into the ether.

1) An impeechment hearing - I don't care about the outcome, just some historical blight on the worst executive this country has seen since Hoover.
2) A big change in November - come on concervatives, stay home for me - really, it's the least you can do.
3) Gore 2008.
4) Chris Matthew's head on a platter, pike, manhole cover, intertube, easy bake oven, whatever works. Traitor.
5) That these guys aren't serious.
6) A entertainment revolution that brings the theatre back into the game as a player in the hearts and mids of the American people. I imagine it will be necessary to figure out a way to do explosions, but that can't be but so hard right?
7) Oh yeah, and I still want to play Iago.

Have a great June, take care of yourselves and those around you.

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger hpmelon said...

Happy Birthday.

ps. Gore in 2008? Never gonna happen.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger The Dougressor said...

Happy Birthday! The boy & I were watching a very edited version of The Breakfast Club last night while waiting for Frontline to begin and decided that if there were ever a stage version of TBC in DC, you would be the Judd Nelson character...not quite Iago...but at least you get to say "No dad, fuck you!"

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Thehairyape said...

I have been living with the Judd Nelson stigma since I was 16, so...anyone want to produce a show?

Oh, and HP...thats what they said about Nixon. I don't like the comparing Gore to Nixon, but if one wants to be the "draft" candidate, they would be doing exactly what Al is doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home