Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Just an bunch of 'Aristocrats'

We are now only two days away from what is sure to be the theatrical event of the week...THE WOODPECKER. Here are few questions to ask yourself when deciding whether or not you can afford to miss this show:

1) Do I enjoy a good penis joke?
2) Do I find rednecks funny/interesting/heart warming?
3) When I see theatre do I want to sit stunned with my mouth agape?
4) Do dirty Mad Libs make me laugh?
5) Do I find sodomy funny/disgusting/heart warming?
6) Do I want to see theatre that explores the result of politics instead of theory?
7) Do I like air conditioning?
8) Do you want to be a hero?
9) Do you find pain medication funny/delicious/heart warming?
10) What is my favorite curse word?

Come on, you know your curious.

August 12 - 20 @ 7:30 pm DCAC, August 19 and 20 at 3:00pm as well.

A little bit of Arkansas in Washington.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home