Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Amen!

Finally something has gotten my mind off the disaster that is our president and his foreign and domestic policy. And that something is...last nights episode of Scrubs. No I am not kidding. I have recently picked this show up after finally succumbed to my TIVO's wishes for me to see it, and I have to say, congrats "TIVO you finally picked a winner."

In case you are non-TV watching elitist liberal (I have a high demo of these people, or at least people who claim to be theses people) the aforementioned episode was "The Scrubs Musical." Your already sorry you missed it (that's right, I'm talking to you SAS.) After the first 3 minutes I was already saying, out loud, "This is brilliant." And for a guy who finds it difficult to say, "good show,""nice work,"or"what are you doing next?" thats saying something.

I laughed for the whole thing, in fact the last movie to make me laugh like that was the Aristocrats. And if you haven't seen that, then I'm not sure you should be reading my blog.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger hpmelon said...

I usually only watch The Office, but Mr. hpmelon convinced me to watch Scrubs last night and it was hi-larious. They have got some great voices on that show.

I can't decide which was better; Guy Love or the song about Poo.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Thehairyape said...

Poo, definitely Poo

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger The Deceiver said...

One day, I hope we reach the "Guy Love" stage...

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Thehairyape said...

unless you can take out my appendix...just keep hoping

 

Post a Comment

<< Home