Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back from a long trip

Oh Louisiana, you look so much like the desert. So The Hairy Ape has been off in the deep south shooting yet another of his training movies. I can't post what, who, or why here due to the media hullabaloo that has surrounded said project. You might have seen me on CNN though - but since I appear to be smiling and happy I would bet that you would not recognize me.

We shot a 1 hour and 45 minute movie in about 7 days - this is a personal record for me. I would like to thank all of the friends who participated as actors or crew for really helping me to achieve the potential that the script had (i've started to look at the footage and it is gangbusters.) So:

Karen, Val, Jonathon, Steve, Gus, Lee, Jason, Danny, Andrew, Jefferson, and all my new guys I can't say thanks enough.

And hey, how about that Potomac Primary - as they say in the Army - we were tracking :)













Check out Jason Stiles hiding behind the boom mic.














Jefferson Russel...can you find a bigger bad ass?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home