Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

President Protects Life By Championing Death!

Now it's personal (right like it wasn't personal before.) George Bush is trying to kill me. My grandfather and great grandfather both died of complication due to Alzheimer’s. The latter’s complication was a shotgun in the mouth - the former had his shotguns taken away by a loving more educated family that knew what was happening. But basically, given the amount of aluminum in the deodorant I use, I'm headed down the "long goodbye" road, and our loving President has "decided" that I'm not worth it.

George "HITLER" Bush thinks that it's ok for these stem cells to be used to turn a profit for private business, but oh lord--don't let the greatest scientists in the world at NIH get there hands on this stuff, cause they might actually get something done. Our own President "Georgosivic" had the gall to do this while being surrounded by families that adopted embryos (what no one says is that these families paid at least $3000 to private fertility clinics, per fertilization session.) So when the President says "They remind us of what is lost when embryos are lost in the name of research," he must mean $3000 a pop, huh.

Genghis Walker Bush is now on my personal shit list, again. This has gone from ideological to personal. I have had you threaten my happiness by stealing an election, you've threatened liberty by listening to my phone calls, and now you are going after my life. REVOLUTION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home