Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Friday, September 15, 2006

You better be lying to me, little bird.

A little bird told me that Kweisi Mfume refuses to concede the primary in Maryland. I have scanned the Post and came up with nothing. Which is good if it is in fact true, since the last thing the Democratic Party needs is a cry baby.

The last count I saw, Mfume was not going to surge ahead on 12,000 votes. In fact if Mfume got all, every last one, of the estimated 12,000 provisional ballots cast in Montgomery County, he would still be 8,000 votes short of a tie. And one has to think that if Mfume got all 12,000 votes, there would be some kind of investigation. Sorry man, but I know of 20 votes for Cardin in that pile of provisional’s.

So Kweisi, fold it up and get ready to help the party flay Steele. Why do you hate Maryland? Can't we all have a good time beating the republicans around this fall? Just because your name won't be on the front of the invitation, doesn't mean you can't come to the party. So suck it up and concede (yeah, like he reads this) so I can go to my damn event next Tuesday. There, I said it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home