Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend Haze

1) 40 minutes on Universal Heath care, when I'm suppose to be celebrating the closing of a show.

2) 20 minutes on Mike Huckabee, when I should be celebrating the closing of a show.

3) Three shows in one day (ok, one was a design run...but still.)

4) At 1:14 am Sunday I realize I have not eaten all day.

5) Jesus is magic. And he just won't go away. Some people just don't want to be told the truth - although the same could be said of James Cameron, I mean Titanic has to be the worst movie to ever win the AA.

6) GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) 5 minutes wasted on Hillary Clinton when I was suppose to be celebrating the closing of a show.

8) Snow...I totally could have made it to WSC...but rehearsal is canceled, I study script, read book, and fall asleep, but not until after BSG - union -YES!

9) I declare fellow actor to be a hopeless independent...try and convince him that government works when people believe in it...fail.

10) Fish Sticks are delicious when you haven't eaten for 40 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home