Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Monday, March 05, 2007

You don't impress me Grey's Anatomy...

Someone over at Grey's Anatomy is a Mez Head. In case you hadn't put that together - lover of the Gomez. Apparently the medical drama hooked up with the Go network is heavy into Gomez and responsible for the boy resent appearance on The Tonight Show. By my count they've used three track from the "How We Operate" album this year.

This, however, will not lure me into your medical drama. I have no interest, and since I already know and love Gomez more than you will ever be able to pay them I refuse to set my TIVO to record your drivel, mostly because the Medical Drama is so 90's. The other reason is Patrick Dempsey. Watch Mobsters, and you will understand.

I may, once again, have to watch my favorite musicians tumble into mediocrity by way of notoriety(see: Pearl Jam.) Moreover; if this Grey's Anatomy thing keeps me from being able to get tickets to shows (like my friends who have to act far too fast in order to get tickets to Arcade Fire) I'm gonna start hitting teenagers with logs. I believe that my first test will be in Atlanta this July. Why Atlanta? Well they are playing in Baltimore on March 10, but I have a show - It's the second half of a double bill with Ben Kweller - and wouldn't you know it I just check and the bitch is sold out...thanks a lot, Life In The Theater. Anyway - I didn't want it to be like the Philly show, when I got there in time to see only 30 minutes of the show.

Cheers Mates - don't let this thing go to your heads too much please. And I'm still not watching Grey's Anatomy. Ick, Dempsey, gives me the willys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home