Secure Your Rights

Liberal Pragamtic, with horrible spelling. Discussion and venting on the arts, politics, and the future of America.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's all in the T-Shirt


Today I am wearing my brand new Obama 08 T-Shirt. There are several good things about this shirt:

1) It fits. I have been having trouble with this over the past month - many of my clothes seem to have been replaced with tents.
2) Though I am usually not a fan of brown, this brown looks good.
3) The casual observer might just think it's a sports T-Shirt.
4) Here is the big one: I get really great service at Starbucks! Like really great. Like "come to front of the line, my man" great.


I am wearing this also in celebration (thats right) of McCain getting a lead in one poll. Obama needed a wake up call and he got it. Not that One poll makes it a real lead. And everyone does seem to have forgotten that the vaunted Zogby poll has been wrong about the presidential election for the past 2 cycles. So in spite of the press latching on to what is most likely an aberration, or a bad polling sample, I think it's good for Obama to have some adversity to deal with.

Now Hurry up with the VP selection will you - I'm getting Impatient!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home